Lisa Vanderpump’s Brother Found Dead Of Suspected Drug Overdose In England Home
So sad to report…
Mark, who worked as a DJ, was initially discovered at his home back on April 30, though it was only reported publicly today by the Mail. Police have not yet released whether they believe the overdose to be accidental or deliberate. An investigation continues.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star has been off social media in the few weeks since Mark’s death. She released a statement to the media following the news surfacing today, saying (below):
“This has come as a shock to us all. My brother and I had connected the day before this tragedy and I was completely unprepared for this. He was my only sibling and I am shocked and saddened by his passing. I am trying to be supportive to his two young sons that he has left behind, and help them get through this tragedy. We appreciate your consideration in this private and extremely difficult family time.”
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Vanderpump family during this unimaginably difficult time.
[Image via W.Wade/WENN.]
Read more: http://perezhilton.com/